16. June 2016 02:19
Investing in a new home offers a number of benefits to the buyer. New homes have a higher probability of being sold at a higher price as compared to old homes. Although used homes are cheaper to buy, you cannot ignore the advantages associated with buying a newly constructed property. Below is a list of some reasons you should consider buying a new home in Killeen.
- Design your home just the way you like: Buying a new home ensures that you can customize it according to your taste and desire. Right from bathroom fittings and kitchen countertops to wall paint and flooring material, you can get everything according to your personal choice. A home is a reflection of the personality of those residing in it. Therefore, buying a new home means you can decorate it the way you want. This is often not possible in a pre-constructed home.
- Get brand new products: When you buy a used home, all the appliances and electrical fixtures installed might have exceeded the warranty period. Thus, you may have to spend out of your pocket in order to repair or replace them. However, when you buy a new home, you will have the latest appliances and bathroom fixtures which will work efficiently for years without giving any trouble.
- More energy-efficient: Newly-built homes in Killeen tend to be more energy efficient as compared to the old homes. A tight window seal will ensure that an ideal temperature is maintained in the home that can help to reduce utility bills. The newly built structures are also equipped with double or triple-pane windows that help to enhance the effectiveness of your HVAC system. The appliances are also of the latest model that are manufactured to consume less energy.
- Low maintenance: The material used in building homes nowadays are composite and top-class, which means they require less maintenance. Also, the floor plans are wide and ceilings are high to reflect the modern lifestyle of the present generation. All in all, you do not have to spend much time and money on maintaining a new home.
- Advanced safety measures: The latest homes are equipped with advanced safety measures such as anti-theft features, automatic garage door openers, circuit breakers etc. All these features offer optimum security for your loved ones living in the home.
If you are looking for a home for sale in Killeen, TX, contact Cloud Real Estate. You can call us at (254) 690 – 3311 or visit 1703 South W.S. Young Drive, Killeen, Texas 76543.
21. March 2016 17:23
If you want to sell your home at a good price and in the least amount of time, you must make sure that you avoid certain mistakes. Going about the process in a strategic manner will help you sign a profitable deal and avoid any sort of hassles. Given below are common mistakes made by home sellers in Killeen, TX:
- Not hiring a real estate agent: A real estate agent has experience in providing assistance at every step of home selling process. Though you may prefer selling your home on your own, hiring an agent can make the entire process go smoothly and quickly.
- Not preparing your home well: It is imperative to make special efforts to improve the curb appeal of your property in Killeen. Prepare the interiors of your home well in advance before showing your property to potential buyers. Since first impression is the last impression, you may lose a significant number of buyers by introducing them to a shabby property.
- Overpricing your property: Setting a very high sales price can keep the interested buyers away from your property. Get in touch with a good real estate agent to set a suitable price according to the real estate trends in your area. However, you may have to settle for a lower price if the competition is stiff.
- Ignoring the marketing aspect for your home: Nowadays, marketing is important to reach out to a larger number of people and attract the attention of maximum number of buyers. It is a big mistake not to make an effort for advertizing your home. Take advantage of the local newspapers, sign boards, Internet listings and social media. Use more of the innovative marketing strategies because just utilizing traditional methods of advertising won’t work in your favor.
- Following the buyer relentlessly: It is not a great idea to obstinately follow your probable buyer and convince him about the positive aspects of your property. The buyers may want some more time to decide if they really want to buy your property in Killeen. So, give them their personal space and try not to impose your views on them. They will return to you if they are interested in buying your property.
Choosing a good real estate agent is the first step towards selling off your property quickly. If you are looking to sell your home in Killeen, TX, Cloud Real Estate can help you. Our agents will help you advertize your property and finalize the deal at the best possible price. For more information, you can call us at (254) 690 – 3311.
4. March 2015 15:44
Selling a house is a taxing decision, as you need to consider many points in order to get the best value for your property. Selling a house requires putting in the right marketing, advertising, staging and negotiating techniques. However an experienced real estate agent can help you manage the sale and make a profitable deal. Here are some tips to help you prepare your house to appeal to potential buyers.
- Detach from your home: To prepare your house for sale it is important that you consider it a product rather than your own home. In order to make profitable marketing decisions you must take practical decisions without being emotional.
- De-personalize the home: You must clear personal things, family photos and other personal belongings from the property to make it ready for staging. This will allow the potential buyers to visualize their own life in the home and take a positive decision.
- De-clutter your home: Make sure your home is thoroughly clean and well maintained before staging. You should clean the floors, furniture, upholstery, carpets, countertops and drawers thoroughly. Removing clutter will make your home appear spacious and bright.
- Take care of any repairs and maintenance work: You should try and avoid overlooking any maintenance issues, as it shows a negligent attitude of the property owner. Make sure you undertake all small and big repairs to ensure buyer satisfaction. Maintain light fixtures, repair leaky faucets, oil any creaky doors, replace chipped and cracked tiles, patch up any holes in the walls and paint the walls if required. By giving a fresh coat of paint to your home, you can give it a fresh look.
- Remove features that are not for sale: The potential buyers note even the minor details while inspecting a home, so make sure that you clear all the features that are not included for sale. These may include light fixtures, appliances, curtains, furniture or decorative items that you may plan to take with you while moving.
- Work on the curb appeal: Besides improving the interiors, you should work on the exteriors of the home. Make efforts to improve the curb appeal by cleaning the lawn, pruning the trees and indulging in proper landscaping. Maintaining the outdoors of the house will help attract more potential buyers.
These tips will help you prepare your home for selling and ensure that you sell it quickly and profitably. For more information, contact the real estate agents at Cloud Real Estate at (254) 690-3311.