27. January 2015 17:34
Presenting your home beautifully can make a big difference if you are trying to sell it quickly and at a good price. One of the most important factors in making a successful deal is to make the home appealing for the potential buyers. Although you can go for home improvement, these ideas will cost a lot of investment on your part. As a homeowner, you must follow the below given easy staging tips to efficiently sell your home in Killeen, TX:
- Boost Curb Appeal: Whenever a buyer walks into a property, the first thing that he does is taking a quick glance to evaluate if the home is worth a look or not. Make sure you properly clean the house to boost its curb appeal and lure the visitors. For this, you should, power wash all the walkways and courtyard, plant beautiful flowers, wash front windows, trim the lawn, and repair the porch floor if required.
- Clean Up: Although routine vacuuming and mopping are important, you must perform deep cleaning of the house before putting it up for sale. From floors and windows to furniture and kitchen counters, everything should be sparkling clean. You can either do it yourself or hire professional contractors for the same.
- Remove Clutter: Buyers fend off from the houses that appear to be messy and cluttered. A cluttered house will make your home look smaller with inappropriate storage space. Reorganize the bookshelves, clean the closets, and remove the unwanted stuff to give a fresh look to the house.
- Pack Up Personal Stuff: Buyers are not at all interested in viewing your personal items in the rooms or on walls. Remove all the family portraits, kids’ art pieces and so on from the house. Do not leave the walls completely bare. Instead, opt for some subtle art pieces or paintings. The buyers should be able to visualize their life in the new home.
- Give A Fresh Look: Lastly, buyers do not want to live in a house that looks dark and shabby. If possible, repaint your house to give it a fresh and bright look. Instead of choosing gaudy colors, try to go for neutral shades like white and hues of blue. Check all the lighting and plumbing fixtures, clean the drapery, and allow natural light to come in.
For more staging tips to sell your home in Killeen, contact Cloud Real Estate at (254) 690-3311.